After a long and hard decision we have decided to adjust this year’s Orlando Pagan Pride day. We were originally going to hold it at the same park as last year but given the situation concerning Covid-19, having an in-person event is not something we feel could be done safely for everyone and to the same standard as the previous years.
With the bad news out of the way, on to the good news.
Orlando Pagan Pride Day Direct 2020
Saturday October 3rd 1:00pm EDT
A live online event with workshops, music, speakers, ritual and a virtual vending area. Which you can enjoy anywhere you can get an internet connection.
We will have more details to come as things get closer.
If you are a vendor and are interested in participation click here: Vendor Form
If you want to be a presenter, please click here: Presenter Form
So mark your calendars, tell your friends, and spread the news!
Thank you for all your continued support, and even in hard times we will come together as a community and show our pride!
Orlando Pagan Pride Coordinator
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Orlando Pagan Pride Day
Location and Time
Bill Frederick Park at the Carter Center from 10am-6pm Oct 5th!
There are plenty of things to see and do; from vendors, workshops, kids’ crafts, silent auction and ritual. Check the schedule to find out more.
We want everyone to have a great time, so please be sure to read these over before you head out!
- This is a mainly outdoor event. Please wear sunscreen and bug spray as needed.
- Bill Frederick Park At Turkey Lake charges $4 for parking, there is a paved lot at the Carter Center, but there is also a grass overflow parking lot past the center entrance hardly 20 yards.
- We’re asking attendees, if able, please bring non-perishable food, pet food, and toiletry items to donate to Pagan Pantry. Pagan Pantry is open for community members in need, but they also put together care packages and bring them to all members of the Orlando community who are in need. A portion of the donations will also be given to Orlando Asatru for their Yule food drive to support Second Harvest.
- This is a Family Friendly event open to Pagans and Muggles alike! We just ask that minors be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- There will be limited picnic bench seating, and chairs for workshops, but feel free to bring camp chairs / blankets to enjoy the music & grab some lunch from the food trucks who will be on site.
- Talisman Cafe will be on site from open until at least 4pm;
- SMAC Food Truck will be here from 11am until 3pm. Check out their pages or click our menu link to view their offerings!
- Orlando Pagan Pride Day is a free event, but please show your support to our wonderful community of vendors! They are the ones who made Pagan Pride Day possible! They are offering a HUGE variety of items for use in your spiritual and everyday life! The silent auction will feature some great items kindly donated by vendors and local shops like My Cauldron and Avalon, and all proceeds go directly to help cover the cost of Pagan Pride Day!
Link to the Facebook Event
Oct 5th, 2019
10am – 6pm
Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake in the Carter Center
3401 S Hiawassee Rd, Orlando, FL 32835
Pagan Pride Day is an annual celebration to promote the pagan community and build a positive message about pagans around the world. Learn about paganism, meet friendly neighborhood pagans, and enjoy a magickal day in the park with plenty to do. Make sure you mark your calendar.
Things to Do
- Kids Crafting & Learning Area
- Live Entertainment
- Silent Auction
- Charity Food Drive
- Local Pagan Groups
Ritual Hosted By Orlando Asatru
Orlando Pagan Pride Day 2019
Do you want to help out the event, present something you know, are part of a group or coven, or want to be a vendor? Here are the links to sign up.
Help as a volunteer
Present a workshop
Vend at the event
Have a group booth
Reserve space for a food truck
Want to help more?
Join our meetup page to get involved in planning.
It is with great pleasure that the next Orlando Pagan Pride Day will be held on October 5th, 2019 10am – 6pm at Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake in the Carter Center.
Pagan Pride Day is an annual celebration started by The Pagan Pride Project to promote the pagan community and build a positive message about pagans around the world. This event is free and open to all.
So if you are in or out of the broom closet, want to get to know your friendly neighborhood pagans, or are interested in learning more about what paganism is make sure you mark your calendar.
In past years we had vendors, workshops, ritual, psychics, a kids area, food and fellowship.
Please follow us on Facebook or keep an eye here on our website to stay updated.
Much more information is to follow.
If you want to know more or get involved please email email@example.com for vendors please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to thank the community for all their support that has helped build this event over the years.
Orlando Pagan Pride Coordinator